Monday, September 12, 2016

Catching Up

Hai hai, it has been such a long time. Hehe
The last post was in April and I'm thinking of what I've been doing those whole 5 months, not being able to write any single post.
Heu.
Now I really need to make a promise with my own self. I have to write at least once a month. Deal.
No procrastination. No, no. (No no, I don't need nobody)


Well, so many things happened since April.

I failed two of my courses, did the re-exam in August, and barely managed to pass.
Hmm, but actually one of them was the first A for me. Haha. The first A and I'm so happy, then you can already guess what kind of grades I have so far. Haha. No worries.
Oke, enough about grades and courses.


Ramadhan was such an amazing month for me. I was quite sure that I would not be able to do it.
It was 18 hours of fasting! Everyday! Heol! But THANK GOD I DID IT!
Never been so proud of me. Haha
That's why you should not put any limit on yourself :D
Just do it and you will know.


For the first time in my life, I celebrated Eid Al-Fitr without my family, here in a place far from home.
We prayed at a mosque in Ede (me and some other Indonesian students in Wageningen).
Despite the khutbah was in Arabic, everyone was happy. There was no reason not to be happy anyway! :D
We even got free bread that served at the mosque's yard after praying. Alhamdulillah.


We went to England in early of June, the day after Eid. You won't believe if I say that we only spent 2 euros for the return ticket.
Hahahahahaa. Well, it's up to you to believe it or not.
But we did only spent 2 euros for the bus return ticket to London - Victoria Couch Station, from Eindhoven (or Arnhem? not sure).
We went to Eastern Europe in July. Budget traveler, of course.
Dengan kata lain: hari-hari dipenuhi bis penderitaan. Haha
And summer summed up after we went to Scotland for 10 days in the end of August. Horang kayah
But it was worth it. I doubt I will be able to do this all travelling thing next year. With all of the thesis and internship kind of stuff.
I'll try to write each of the episodes separately later :)


Now I'm doing the European Workshop course. It's a project-based course, involving a total of 27 students working for a single client. The study area is Prague. The topic is about climate change adaptation option in case of blue and green infrastructure. We are going to Prague at the end of this month, two weeks long, for data collection and observation. Hope we will get fruitful result in the end :)
I like both my Geo-Group and Expert Group. This will be my first time working with Dutch students (can't believe it, eh. haha).
I will also write about this project later, or maybe after we finished :)
(*I promised many things today already. haha)


Oiya, sekarang lagi fangirling BTS sama B1A4. Hahahah (terlalu excited, english-nya gone. LOL)
Selera musik berubah drastis. Well, not necessarily changed, but maybe it's better to say that now I'm more open to all kind of music.
Sekarang jadi suka dengerin lagu indie (walaupun masih pilih2). Yang paling ga banget (at least before, I thought so) adalah sekarang jadi suka banget lagu2 BTS! O may, ternyata mereka keren banget lah. Lagu-lagunya semua penuh makna. Memang awalnya terdengar 'keras' buat orang yang tipikal lagunya menye-menye kayak aku gini. Tapi ternyata addicting. BTS ada tanda-tanda mau rilis album dalam waktu dekat. Teaser-nya kece badai. Ples bikin creepy, kerna ternyata semua cerita dibalik MV-nya masih berhubungan sama album-album sebelumnya, bahkan dari jaman Danger! Heol!! Super keren. Ga sabar nunggu release XD

Drama tetep jalan, lagi banyak ngikutin drama (drama jalan, fangirling jalan, kapan belajarnya. heu).
Dari mulai drama absurd sampe drama kacangan. Drama W yang lagi hits banget, sampe drama kacang kayak Cinderella and Four Knights aja ditonton lah. Ga paham lagi.

Just another kind of procrastination.
The Belbin test is indeed true. I'm a team worker, type of people who avoid stress.
Always trying to live in the moment.
Not to say an excuse.



Well, I wrote a lot (which I spent hours because I can't wait to watch Moon Lover and had to stop in the middle. Ha).
I'll see you in a couple of days (or weeks?). Annyeong.
Share:

0 comments: