Friday, February 03, 2017

Memories, Park Kyung feat. Yun Hyeonsang



Help I cannot stop listening to this song
Aaaaaaa
어떻게...
This is the 5th song of Park Kyung's first solo mini album, Notebook :"
The first time I listen to it, I fell in love
I'm not the type to fall in love at first sight tho
But now I would like to admit it
인정!
Especially Yun Hyeonsang part, the melody, the music
Hmm..
Even the fact that all those songs were produced, written and composed by him alone is just..
Ah, Kyung, say no more :"


The other songs in this album are good too :D
It's been so long but I still love his collaboration with Park Boram in "Ordinary Love" :D
"Inferiority Complex" is also good, tho I was not too into it the first time he released the single
But it got better and better the more time you listen to it
Like a mantra, ya
Haha

Hmm, anyway, I can't wait to see Block B concert in these coming weeks, kyaa!!!
I'm not a Block B stan, to be honest. I'm ARMY (hahaha, why so proud, wkwk)
I don't even know their fanbase name, heu
But still, I hope it will be great! :D

BTS, come soon!!! <3
Share:

0 comments: