Monday, February 27, 2017

I Wish for a Happy Ending :)

"I think I'm in love."
"WHAT??"
"Hahahaha, but I'm not sure"




Well, to wake up in the morning and find a new message on your phone and the great news in it
Speechless
Not sure exactly how to react, tbh
I'm honestly, sincerely, wholeheartedly, happy to hear that :)

Though there were so many things I want to ask
So many things were left unsaid
But sometimes, some questions are meant to be in your head only
Sometimes, having no answer is the best way to live your life

Or, could it be because I can understand without asking it out loud?
Could it be that I already found the answer somewhere in the corner of my head and my heart?
That I don't feel like it is necessary anymore, whatever the result will be
Is this what they called 'grown-up things'?
Hmm


"It's been so long that I don't get to feel this kind of thing. That I'm not even sure how to make myself sure about it."
"Well, I'm not any better than you in this case, absolutely, haha."
"I just scared that I translated the signal in a wrong way. What if it's just on my part? Why is it so hard being a girl (you mean, woman? haha) that I don't have the power to make sure of everything."
"Hahahaha. Then just let it be. Enjoy this rare yet exciting moment in your life. You said that it's been so long that you don't feel this way. Then live it. You can choose to wait and live it to the fullest :)"



What else?
Do you think there is a better way to cope with this thing?
Maybe some straightforward girl will just say it out loud. Whatever it is in her mind
And I will always be so envious of this kind of girl
How do you even have the energy to do that?


Anyway, I personally think that everyone knows how to react best, their own way
It's your life, and you are the master of your mind and your heart


But the thing is, it's not only about advice
It's about sharing
About how to make your excitement grow by sharing it with your closest
About how to share the weight it contains with other people
This extraordinary thing about sharing
Sharing happiness will make it bigger, yet sharing your sadness will make it disappear
Magic, eh? :)


I knew at that moment, that when you like someone, you have eyes for her on the sides and the back of your head. And that if you don’t knock, there will be no answer. Standing in place will not get you what you want
-Yoon Jae, in Reply 1984



I wish upon a star for a happy ending :)
See you in my next post
Annyeong!
XOXO
Share:

0 comments: