Friday, May 19, 2017

Mind Over Matter

Memang ya, Allah itu Maha segalanya

Sometimes I thought that I really can feel what other people's feels
I empathize a lot
That I'm the type of person who deeply rely on my feelings and intuitions
But feelings and intuitions are indeed not necessarily same as the actual facts

duh, ngomong opo toh zi


Yah, pokoknya gitu deh
Mo nulis pake bahasa Indonesia dulu ga papa ya
Lagi kangen Indonesia



Akhir-akhir ini sering banget ngerasa 'ditampar', sama Allah
Astaghfirullah, sounds so wrong
Apa dong, bingung juga mo pake kata apa


Intinya ada aja emang caranya Allah nyadarin kita
Bahwa apa yang orang lain rasakan,
baru akan benar-benar kita mengerti
ketika kita berada di posisi yang sama

Allah benar-benar ngasih cara paling efektif untuk belajar
Ngasih kita sesuatu yang persis sama dengan apa yang sebelumnya kita anggap bukan hal yang patut dibesar-besarkan oleh orang lain



Beberapa hari kemarin sempat tersesat dan ngelakuin hal yang sama
Untuk kemudian tersadar,
what the hell am I doing
I'm almost doing it the same way as you did, which I hated so much before
I thought there is no way it could hurt you to that extent



Turned out that I shouldn't judge whatever choices people took for the sake of their life
It's just the way they choose to survive
Bahwa belum tentu, ketika dihadapkan dengan masalah yang sama,
I can do any better



Ada aja emang cara Allah menuntut kita untuk segera dewasa
Nempatin kita di semua sudut, untuk bisa melihat lebih baik

Bahwa kalo memang menurut kamu apa yang orang lain lakuin itu bukan jawaban yang terbaik
Let's see jawaban lebih baik apa yang bisa kamu kasih ketika kamu benar-benar di posisi yang sama



Maybe it hurt you way more than it did to me
That you end up losing to your own fears
and decided to do whatever it wanted you to do

Now I start to feel sorry for what I did
Blaming instead of reaching out


But I'm not going to go back
The past is there for you to learn
I decided not to do it the same way either
I'm not going to do the same mistake
I'm going to win over my dark thoughts and useless worries




"..learn the lesson, release the pain, and move on.."








"Living is all about the choices you make moment by moment
Even if it’s just a log bridge, you must make a choice:
Do you go forward? Do you turn around, or do you stop?
Where I am now is the result of countless choices made in the past." - Reply 1994



and you, yes you
where you are now is the result of your past choices
so thank you for being with me
Cheers for the moment
and hopefully for the future :)
Share:

0 comments: