Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Viewpoint





I did expect that
What?
Nothing
So what is it that you expect?
I expect nothing
-_-
I said I expect nothing. Is it not clear enough?
So what's the need to expect then?
That's the point. I expect nothing, but then I realized that expecting nothing is also upsetting. So what do you thing is better? Expecting something or nothing?
What are you talking about?
I am talking about expectation, please be focus
I am totally awake and focus now. It's you who are wondering around right now
I am asking you which one is better: expecting something or not at all
You said you expect nothing but then it's upsetting. Then it means that you do expect something. It's just that you TRY not to expect anything. Which is, I personally think, failed
-__-
Well, sorry, maybe I'm just too tired. Or maybe that premenstrual symptoms, you know those things with women
So you need more serotonin right now? That's what it is?
Why are you so mean?
I am not. I am asking you, do you need more serotonin?
Is it something that you can get at a nearby drugstore? -_-
Go out. Do some exercise
I'm born to be lazy
Jeez. Go to hell, then. No, no, I mean, go eat something
Will it give you more serotonin?
No, it will make you full, and then sleepy, and then you go to bed early, and tomorrow you will be happy again. That's it
Hmm, what a very nice advice -_-
Of course, I know everything. Trust me
:p
Go, girl :) You need some rest
:3 Love you
Yes, yes, I know you love yourself -_-
Annyeong, hahahaa
Share:

0 comments: